Friday, October 24, 2008

More pictures of the munchkin!

Well it's been a few days since I posted any pictures of Alix...my computer crashed and has yet to be fixed so I finally got on Jeremy's computer today. Our baby girl is two weeks old today...that is so crazy to me! I guess it'll be even crazier when she is a year old! Anyway, I wanted to put some more pictures of her up kuz I think she's so stinkin' cute!

Alix loves her daddy!

...and her mommy!


Our happy smiley baby!



She was in a really good mood and kept smiling so I kept taking pictures!


Alix likes to sleep on her side and smoosh her face, it's so cute!


My little gamers!


Alix with Grandpa and Grandma Wolfley


This is Alix with her cousins Aneti,

Analei,

...and Emalia! She is only three months older than Alix


Alix, aunt Amoree and Kelson-Alix's one and only boy cousin! Look at his cheesy smile, he's adorable!

This is Brinley, she's a cutie! Hopefully these two will grow up to be friends!

15 comments:

Bryon Becca Zoey and Shelby said...

She just gets cuter and cuter everyday!

mrp670 said...

She is soooo Jessica. I think your genes just took over.

Laura Jett said...

I love those picts Jess!! Alix is so dang cute! BTW, Alix is a way cute name too!! :D I hope you are feeling well and recovering... dang 2 weeks... so crazy how time flies by! (Dante is turning 2 tomorrow!! REDICULOUS!!) lol. Love every minute of it! even the screaming in the middle of the night! it'll pass all too soon... then you'll find yourself prego again! haha.

MAYBERRY said...

Only two weeks old and smiling?? Any are you wonder woman or what?? How do you have a new baby and find time to blog? She is so dang cute. I can't get over the cheeks.

The Whitney's said...

She is just too cute! I'm so excited for you two she is just too percious! Congrats again.

Jamie said...

Awww...such a cute smile. I love when they smile for no reason. She can't get any cuter?? Can she?

Greg / Nancy said...

Darling pictures Jess. Bye the way, did Larry get any votes on the look alike thing? As far as the crazy thing, don't worry about Alix at one year old. Save all your worry for the teenage years. HaHa

Levi and Kami's Blog said...

She is sooooooooo cute!! Holy cow! Those smiles are so awesome!!

Wright Place said...

LOVE THE PICS!!!

Greg / Nancy said...

Bye the way, which one is the munchkin?

Jamie said...

Hey guys! I am making the invitations for your shower, can I copy a picture of baby Alix for the invite???

Miranda Whitney said...

She is so adorable I just love her cheeks, you guys did a good job :)

Ben said...

Great pics guys, I hope you are doing well!

Olson Family said...

Hey Guys it's Mandy! You baby is so cute! I love the name!

The Johnsons said...

Jess, its Cassie Johnson. Rachael gave me your blog address. Your baby is such a sweetheart. I'm glad your doing great.