Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween pictures and more!

Alix was a bumble bee for halloween and she was an angry-but cute- little bee!


Here is my happy smiley baby. She has some cheesy smiles!


This smile was right after she spit up all over my shirt...she was definitely happy!


Her jeans are a bit too big for her but i love babies in blue jeans, they are just so cute!

The week before Halloween Alix and I went to Gardner village with Amoree, Kelson, Marissa and Charlotte. We had a lot of fun! Alix slept the whole time and Charlotte and Kelson ran all over the place! They liked looking at the witches and especially liked the ducks in the pond!

Kelson and Charlotte....this was the only picture I could get with both of them looking at the camera!

5 comments:

Wright Place said...

Fun stuff!

jchushing said...

Whoa, chubby cheeks. ;) That is the cutest bumble bee I have ever seen.

mrp670 said...

I guess I'd cry if I had to dress up too. Jackie is right about the chubby cheeks!

Bryon Becca Zoey and Shelby said...

oh she's just so cute!

Greg / Nancy said...

Nice pictures! Extra cute baby! No wonder everybody is claiming to be the winner of the 'who do I look like' contest, even the guys. Did you go trick or treating?