Saturday, October 11, 2008

Alix Macady

Here she is! Weighing in at a chubby 8 lbs. 15 oz and 21 in. long...

Alix Macady Farnsworth



We came in on Thursday and 7:00 pm and and she was born at 5:34, keeping Mom and Dad up all night. Poor little girl's head was all stretched out because she took SOOOO long getting out. Jess said she looked like one of the aliens from the new Indiana Jones. Nurses and doctors were a little worried because Jess was running a temperature of 104 through the latter half of delivery and Alix's little heart was just racing. Both are doing much better now and the little girl is as healthy as can be.


Fortunately for her though, the swelling has really come down and she is looking a lot better. She's so cute, though I will have to do something with all of the pink stuff that keeps showing up! I don't know what I'm going to do with a little girl, but I guess I'll figure it out.


~Jeremy

9 comments:

Sheila Buchei said...

Oh Jer and Jess - she is B, U, T, FUL!!!! I'm so glad she's finally here. Pink is FUN - but FLUFF is even better.

Jamie said...

Ha..I was right! She is a doll, I love chubby babies! She reminds me of my Ayden:)
Congrats!! Take care of your girls, Jeremy!

Olsen's said...

Yay! A girl! Very cute.

mrp670 said...

We are so excited for you. We are also excited for ourselves; we'll see if my 7th baby theory holds. Get ready for more sleepless nights. You are just starting.

Sarah said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys!

Jen said...

She is so beautiful! Congrats! I am so excited for you! I have tonz of girly stuff so if you ever want to borrow it...all Malia's stuff is just sitting in storage! I can't wait to see her in person! Yay!!

Cam Ballou said...

Congrats! She is a beauty :) Hope you are doing well and getting a chance to sleep now and then!

Wright Place said...

Let the pink just keep coming!!! That's all I have to say! She is soooo cute, and those cheeks I just want to pinch!

Greg / Nancy said...

Congratulations! She is a beautiful baby, just like her mother. We really enjoyed holding her tonight. Perhaps Kristie's thoery is correct? Actually, it's up to Kristie now.