Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Day Before

So this is me at 40 weeks and 5 days. Now that we've taken belly pictures (again) the baby should come tomorrow, right? (sigh) probably not. At least the end is in sight. If no baby comes by friday, they will induce me, woohoo!!! That means only two more days of pregnancy. Not that I have had much to complain about, but does there really look like there is a lot of room? There's not! Anyway, since we don't know if our baby is a girl or a boy...which by the way was the most fun and exciting part of being pregnant-not knowing!!..I was wondering what everybody thinks our baby will be...boy or girl! I'll keep mine and Jeremy's opinions to ourselves so nobody is biased! Next time I check our blog....(besides tomorrow) we should be parents!!!!

9 comments:

Jenn said...

Early congrats then! We think it will be a boy!

Jen said...

YEAH!! I can't wait! And I just have to throw my guess in...even though I've probably told you a thousand times. But I still think it's a girl!

Olsen's said...

Good Luck! I hope everything goes well and I think it's a girl!!

Tecia said...

You are definitely having a boy!! Also you are much braver than I. I have yet to make it to my due date, I make them induce me a week before or in my last case she came way early. But no way could I wait that long, ouch!

Sheila Buchei said...

I'm hoping for a girl - but I'm betting on a boy (just because EVERYONE wants the Farnsworth family to be "Princess-ized"). Good luck - can't wait for you to post some pictures. Oh.....and I think HE will be 20 1/2" long and weigh in at a healthy 8 lbs., and 3 oz.

Wright Place said...

CUTE backgroung did you do it yourself? wink wink... Anyway, I think boy AJ thinks girl, Brinley doesn't care she just wants her friend to be here already! Geez what's taking so long!!! So either way we got it covered! We are so excited we cant even stand it any longer!!!!

Jamie said...

I say, girl...Alix right? Good luck:) Your baby will be darling!

Heather O said...

Hmmm, my guess is girl!

Sheila Buchei said...

OK, OK, OK! I want to change my answer. My guess is it will be a GIRL, 8 lbs., 15 oz. (ouch!). Way to go Jess! Pioneer Women have nothing over you.....except for the drugs! Can't wait to hold her. Congratulations! How are you spelling her name? Alix McKady? Great Name!