Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Carter!

Carter turned one yesterday, happy birthday little man! We had a birthday party for him last Saturday at Grandma's and had so much fun!

We bought Carter a swing-set for his birthday. He loves the baby swing! I was pushing him in it yesterday and as soon as I took him out he sat down on the grass and cried because he wanted back in. Alix and Jeremy like the swings too.

Birthday Cake

Carter trucking around in his swimming suit. I think he spent more time out of the kiddie pools than in them.

He didn't eat very much of his cake, he mostly dug in it and threw it on Holden



Carter loves popsicles

On his birthday during breakfast Carter was entertaining us and himself by climbing in the pantry!

How adorable is this boy?? I just love him! He loves to play with Dad's hat

We went to the park and ate ice cream. It was extra tasty

Carter loved going down the slide. I had a hard time getting him to sit at the top long enough to take a picture of him.

Carter just liked wondering around in the grass. He looked so cute down there.

I had Mike send Carter down the slip n slide by himself. Am I a mean mom? I thought it was funny. Carter didn't.

6 comments:

Wright Place said...

Happy Birthday Carter!!! He is such a handsome little guy!!!

Dulcie said...

Happy birthday Carter and Holden! I can't believe you have 3!! You're awesome. Love ya~

Bryon Becca Zoey and Shelby said...

oh he sure is cute!!!

Greg said...

The water slide party looks fun, wish I could have been there! Lets do it again. Carters going to be just like his Dad.

Kellie and Andy said...

It looks like Alix didn't enjoy that ice cream too well lol

mrp670 said...

Those boy pictures make me just tired looking at them. They are cute though.