Sunday, June 19, 2011

It's a boy!

Well we had another boy! Holden Everett Farnsworth was born on Thursday, June 16th at 7:33 pm. He weighed 8 lbs 7 oz and was 21 inches long. He actually has hair too! We haven't taken a very good picture of his head yet but he has dark hair and almost as much as Carter does right now :)
This is one of my favorite pictures so far. We usually get one of Jeremy holding the baby while looking at each other and it's always my favorite!


Our cute little family of five! I can't believe we have three kids already

Proud big sister Alix. She thinks Holden is cute. She can't remember his name half the time. She usually calls him Alema

This was us right before we checked out of the hospital. I picked out Holden's outfit. I think it's pretty cute!

Snoozing on Grandma Nancy's lap

I feel like I have neglected Carter so I thought I'd post some pictures of him as well. He has been walking for about two months now, he is so crazy and into everything! He is a pro at getting around the house now. He loves Alix's wiggle car and she really likes to push him around on it.


I put Zoey's sunglasses on Carter. He liked it for about two seconds then he ripped them off his face and started chewing on them.

We went to St. George and stopped for a hike on the way home. Carter promptly sat down in the water and was soaked by the time we went to the car but he loved it.

7 comments:

Grandma Susie said...

Congratulations on your new baby boy!! You have a darling little family.

Cari said...

Wow, I thought my boys were close in age (16 & 20 mo's apart)! Congratulations, he's adorable!

Olson Family said...

Congrats Jess I'm so happy for you guys! Can't wait to meet the cute little guy

The Johnsons said...

Congrats Jess! What a cutie! What a cute little family.

mrp670 said...

For some reason your babies seem bigger than mine! Despite all the work, kids actually make thimgs a lot funner. I think that is so funny Alix calls him Alema! I'm sure she'll get it down soon.

Kellie and Andy said...

What do you mean he has as much hair as Carter? Carter has no hair!! But they're adorable anyway! :)

Yang Kuo said...

For some reason your babies seem bigger than mine! Despite all the work,


แคมฟรอก