Friday, August 5, 2011

Our Summer So Far

We have had a crazy busy summer so far. Here are just a few pictures.


The kids playing in the rain (including Jeremy!) We have had a lot of rain this year!





Sitting on the front porch enjoying the rain



Jeremy teaching Alix to ride her new bike. She loves it and is so good at riding it already.


Any chance Alix gets she is outside or in the garage riding her bike. It is her favorite mode of transportation when we go to the park or the mailbox


Carter is trouble! I don't know what he was doing on the bookshelf but he thought he was so clever



Hanging out in the haystack. We were playing hide and seek. Alix is not very good at that game but she loves to play it. She usually hides until we stop counting and then when we say "Ready or not, here I come" she usually comes running out of her hiding place yelling "Here I am!"





This is my favorite picture of the summer so far. Alix and Carter are such cheesers and they both love their boots! I love my kiddos!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Your kids are so adorable!! McKayla just asked me today how it was that Holden has gotten big so fast. Love the pics!

GGTSSKB said...

Beautiful Family and Beautiful Kids.. Kindly visit us @ Best Building Architect in Kanyakumari |

Nagerkoil