Tuesday, November 11, 2008

One month old!

Well our baby girl is one month old...how crazy is that! It seems hard to believe we have a daughter that old already-it feels like we just got her! But at the same time, it feels like we have had her forever! I took her to get her pictures yesterday and as soon as I got her all dressed up and ready to go she pooped and it leaked all over her onesie! So I had to change her. Then as soon as we got home, I changed her diaper and she had leaked all over her onesie again! It is time to move up to size one diapers for good!
She is pretty darn cute if I do say so myself!

She loves to smile, she is just such a happy baby!

7 comments:

Laura Jett said...

lol. you gotta love babies and their timing on explosions!! lol. yeah tell me about it!! Time is just rediculous to us moms! goes by WAY too fast!! soon you'll be celebrating their 2nd birthday and wonder where the past 2 years went! lol. :P

Wright Place said...

She is so dang cute!

jchushing said...

She is pretty darn cute. We moved up to size 3 today. I was tired of the leaks too. I also switched to Luvs. Hope it works. I have a bag of size 2s for you.

Olsen's said...

So cute! Time flys it's crazy and it's so sad! I don't have my baby girl anymore she's a big girl!

Jamie said...

Of course, she is so cute!

Levi said...

Is she laughing?
Becuse i think she is.
Levi.

Levi said...

You just need to lay off the chocolate cheesecake. You are giving Alix a little more than gas, if you know what I mean.
Love mom