Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Camping at Clover Springs

We went camping last month to Clover Springs. It is only about 35 minutes from our house and we had a lot of fun!


Alix hanging out at the table eating chips. I think eating is her third favorite thing to do while camping. The first is hanging out with Dad and her second favorite thing is exploring

Alix and Jeremy hanging out. She cannot get enough of him!

Alix was snuggling with Jeremy's leg while they were standing by the fire. It was pretty cute

Our cute little family. I think my face is a little fat. I'll blame that on being pregnant :)

This is my favorite picture of Alix from camping. She is such a cheeseball

Me in the middle of nowhere. We went exploring and weren't exactly sure how to make it home! But we did get to see some cool new places like Simpson Springs, Lookout pass and lots and lots of open space

7 comments:

Jen said...

Hey Jess! How are you guys! I didn't even know you were pregnant...and due this month?? Congrats! I can't wait to find out when you have him/her! I can't believe how big Alix is either!! She's so adorable! Say hi to Jer for me too!

mrp670 said...

We went camping last month too, but we didn't need the long sleeves or cute warm hats. Camping is so nice when the kids can actually walk steady (and then you start over again).

Bryon Becca Zoey and Shelby said...

yeah new pictures!! looks like you had fun! alix is such a cutie pie!

Greg / Nancy said...

I don't know where Clover Springs is but I recognize the pony express building. yes - the cheeser strikes again!

Kellie and Andy said...

New pictures! Finally!! Is that dirt on Alix's nose or did she have another little accident with her face?

jfarnsworth said...

Definitely not dirt. She rolled down the garage stairs and landed on her nose, poor little crash and burn.

Levi and Kami's Blog said...

The snuggling with the leg is pretty dang cute! Cute cute family!!!