Saturday, April 17, 2010

Big Girl Bed

In February we bought Alix a toddler bed and last week we started putting her to bed in it. We had a rough first week.

Night number 1:
It took an hour to get Alix to stay in her room and sleep in her bed but she finally fell asleep


Night number 2:
It took an hour and a half this time to get Alix to stay in her room. This is where we found her when we checked on her

Nap number 1:
Alix did not want to nap in her bed, obviously. I have no idea how she can sleep like this!

Nap number 3:
I think she likes to sleep on the floor! She slept on a pile of books the day before during naptime

Alix is getting better at sleeping in her floor but I think it's cute when I find her in random places instead of her bed. Now we just need to get that binky away from her!

9 comments:

Greg / Nancy said...

Nap No. 1: I could sleep like that! the floor also. She has inherited Grandpa's talent. Lets see some pictures of your landscape progress. I haven't been down for awhile.

Kaeloni said...

haha! Too funny. Ty still won't sleep in his bed, he sleeps in his room on the floor just fine, but forget about the bed thing. So at least you guys are still trying..I gave up! :D

The Bell Family said...

Those are the cutest pictures. Love the one of her asleep standing/leaning against the chair. Oh and Olivia has that exact same bed.

Levi and Kami's Blog said...

That is hilarious!

mrp670 said...

Witnie hates napping period. I let her sleep wherever she will fall asleep. Maybe she will love a reall bed more than her crib. When you want to get rid of the binky you need to hype up the binky fairy for a week and then have the binky fairy take away the binkies for new babies one night and leave a toy.

Kellie and Andy said...

That girl is just too funny! That picture of her sleeping on the chair looks kinds like me in my planet earth class lol

Rebekah said...

So cute! I am a sucker for the naps in odd locations. It's priceless when you stumble upon them and I can never not take a picture. :)

Laura Jett said...

LOL!! That is so dang cute!! Dante was the exact same way!! He would fall asleep EVERYWHERE through out his room! Sometimes on his knees as if he fell asleep praying or something. lol. other times behind his huge panda bear, and other times right by the door so I couldn't even open the door to get in! :P Good luck getting her to sleep in bed! ;)

Heather O said...

This is hilarious! I think that chair is my favorite. The thing that is so funny to me is that I can see Jack being a stinker like this! Hope it is better now. :)