Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Yes it's true!!!

For those of you who don't know, we are going to have another baby! We are so excited! I am three months pregnant and our baby is due June 28th. Alix has no idea what's going on but Jeremy and I can't wait! Some people keep asking us when we are going to find out what the baby is and the answer is when it comes out!!! We are waiting to find out what this baby is too. My brother-in-law said according to his Chinese calendar this baby is a BOY!! After Becca has her baby in March that will be 8 granddaughters for my mom so I am not holding my breath for a boy but that is what we're hoping for!

13 comments:

Sarah said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! Whenever we have baby #2 that is what I want to do...not find out the sex until it comes out.

The Johnsons said...

Congrats! You are better then we are. We were going to do the same thing until the day of the ultrasound and we gave in.

Jamie said...

Aww..Congrats!! We are so excited for you. Alix is the cutest!!!

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

Congrats! It's so hard to not find out what you are having. I think that's awesome. I've thought about not finding out when we decide to have more kids. Good luck!

Kaeloni said...

so so fun! I can't believe you guys can wait! I'm way too impatient! Alix will be such a good big sister!

Jen said...

Congrats!!

The Whitney's said...

yeah!! That is so awesome! I'm hoping for a little boy for you!!

Wright Place said...

Yeah Yeah Yeah! I'm still so excited! I'll always be excited! Can't wait! That picture turned out super cute I'm still waiting for mine in the mail!!!

Greg / Nancy said...

Congratulations! Just so you know child number seven is almost always a boy! What does the bday chart say about it?

MAYBERRY said...

Congrats! That's so exciting. Whether it's a boy or girl, it will be cute. Just look at Alix. :)

mrp670 said...

Maybe you better consult the Wolfley gender calendar. June is a girl month if I'm not mistaken.

Lindsay Kay said...

COngratulations. That is so exciting. Thanks for all the sweet comments on my blog.

Heather O said...

Jess, I'm a little slow because I have totally been slacking in the blog dept. lately but wanted to wish you a late congrats and good luck! You are that much closer now!! Hope all is going well! :)