Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

This is our little Christmas tree and our presents. Mostly Alix's but Jeremy and I had a good time setting up the blocks for her!


Me and my hunny

Alix and Daddy

Alix's awesome toy Jeremy bought for her. She loves it!

Grandma Bonnie and Alix

Alix got this cool car from Grandma. She can go backwards and forwards in it. She especially enjoyed running over the Christmas presents

Kelson picked out this hat and I think it is adorable!

My favorite picture of the day!

7 comments:

Kaeloni said...

Big sister? How fun! When' s the big day?

Wright Place said...

Yahoo!!! Are you trying to be sly on your announcing???? Good thing I already knew!!!;) Looks like you had a fun Christmas!

The Bell Family said...

How did the family take the news, are they so excited. Hope you are feeling better, and I hope you guys had a great Christmas.

Laura Jett said...

Ok, I've read this post like 5 times and am wondering how people are thinking you're pregnant... What am I missing?? ARE YOU PREGO??? If so, CONGRATS!!!! But if not, what is going on? lol. Glad you guys had a good Christmas!

jfarnsworth said...

You've got to look at the pictures really close Laura ;) And yes, Sian, my family is way excited! It took them awhile to figure out what Alix's shirt meant but they can't wait!!!

Bryon Becca Zoey and Shelby said...

oh my goodness i love that face!!!

Kellie and Andy said...

that face reminds me of you Jess!