Friday, June 12, 2009

I am already posting more pictures and it hasn't been a month! Wow, I am good ;)

I just thought I'd put up a few pictures. We haven't really done anything super exciting lately, just been spending a lot of time at both of our parents house...mostly mine working on a waterfall!

This is my niece Kenadee. Here is proof that she actually does sleep once in a while!

Alix and Kelson playing with Grandpa. They love Grandpa!

Grandpa Larry built this horse for Kelson's 2nd birthday. It's so neat and the kids love it. Kelson is really good about giving Alix a turn on the horse.

This picture is for Grandpa Larry. You have officially made it on the blog! (Although I am pretty sure there are other pictures of you on here!) But this is definitely the best one!

Emalia and Alix playing in Grandma's flowers. Don't tell Grandma!
Emalia likes to play in the dirt.

Alix likes to eat the flowers

The wind was blowing pretty hard. If you look really close you can see Emalia's spit being blown by the wind. I think she's teething because she has a LOT of spit!


Alix and Dad hangin' out in the crib. Apparently the crib really can hold over 100 pounds! Aren't my babies so cute?

7 comments:

The Johnsons said...

I can't believe he is in the crib, wow! That is one sturdy crib. Way cute pictures

Wright Place said...

Fun picture's. the one of grandma larry and alix is super cute! and of daddy and alix in the crib! Fun times in the farnsworth household!!

Laura Jett said...

lol. that's too funny! Good thing you were there to help him out of it! haha. cute picts!! :D

Greg / Nancy said...

Thanks for pointing out the spit! I probably would have missed it otherwise. It's OK if Alix eats the flowers, well plant more. Thanks for helping with the waterfall and more! We will be meeting in your yard after the wedding.

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

Cute pics. I bet you are loving your new house. I hope my house was clean when you stopped by. Too bad we weren't home. I need to see your cute girl.

mrp670 said...

I was on the phone with Mom when she saw those pictures of the girls in the flowers and she wasn't quite as forgiving as Dad. Alix will eat anything won't she. When she really starts crawling she will be a little vacuum. Watch out!

Justen said...

Hey you guys! Looks like you're doing great. We really should get together... soon! We're just on the other side of the mountain from ya. Lets shoot for mid July because we'll be out of town a lot until then. Can't wait to meet your little girl!