Monday, June 29, 2009

Kellie and Andy's Wedding

We are finally done with the wedding, woohoo! Kellie and Andy were married in the Salt Lake Temple Saturday June 27, 2009. The weather was so beautiful! Everything turned out so great. We managed to finish the waterfall the night before and had everything set up and ready to go.




Alix was playing on the ground at the temple and managed to find some dirt and bark to eat. She is such a silly girl. No matter where we go, if there is bark to be found she will find it and eat it!

Our cute little family at the temple


This is after Andy and Kellie came out of the temple

Grandma with all seven granddaughters. Emalia was not happy sitting on Grandma's lap and Sydnie would not wake up!


This is the waterfall we built in my parents backyard. It looks so great!

The happy couple. Aren't they cute ;)

Kellie and her favorite niece....okay one of her favorite nieces

Alix and Jeremy at the reception. Alix loves sitting on his shoulders

A few more waterfall pictures. We had to take a few because we all worked so hard on this thing!


Alix and her six week old cousin. Aren't they adorable!

6 comments:

Wright Place said...

oh my gosh!! how fun! I'm so glad you posted pictures!! Yeah!!! I'm glad everything turned out!!

Greg / Nancy said...

Nice pictures. I need to get a few posted. The wedding was really a wonderul thing.

Nat & Joe said...

Your alive! You fell off the face of the earth...How are ya?

Kaeloni said...

She has grown up so much! We miss you guys so much and we really should get together soon! Soumds like all is going well, glad to hear it!

mrp670 said...

I really like that last picture of Alix and Witnie together. You need to email it to me. We had a great time seeing you. We are excited for you to come see us.

Janna said...

I just found your blog from FB. I can't believe that Kellie is married. I saw her the other day at the Oquirrh Mt Temple open house. She is beautiful.