Monday, April 27, 2009

Pictures

Okay here are a few pictures just to let you know what we have been up to and how big and cute Alix is getting. She is now six months old, so crazy!

Kelson and his new baby sister Kenadee
Kenadee was actually born March 21, 2009 and she only weighed 6 lbs and a few ounces, I forgot! But she is so teeny and so cute!


Easter egg hunt with her girl cousins. Of course Alix goes for the easter eggs in Emalia's basket and not her own. She is such a grabby little girl!
Alix and Dad counting Easter eggs

Alix and Mom looking for Easter eggs

I realy like this picture!

My little sister Kellie getting proposed to by her boyfriend Andy. Congrats! They are getting married June 27

Alix eating a hot dog at Mandi's birthday BBQ. She loves anything we feed her!

Alix and her cousin Kelson riding his four wheeler. They had so much fun!

Alix and Kelson riding the horse at Grandma's house

Happy St. Patty's day! Okay a little late but I had to show off how cute Alix and Brinley are in their green outfits. You too Jeness!

9 comments:

Greg / Nancy said...

Alix seams to have inherited her Grandpas eating habits. But please don't blame her for the Easter basket full of eggs. She had some very fast hands helping her. Cute pictures. Lets go see yur new house.

Jamie said...

Alix is such a dolly!! I just love how round her cute lil face is:)

Good luck with your move, that is so exciting!!

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

Alix is so cute. I am sorry we missed you guys last weekend. I need to see your baby. Tell Larry good luck!

mrp670 said...

Those were some great pictures. Alix definitely still looks like you (Jess). Witnie has more hair than Alix. We saw it floating around her head in the ultrasound a couple weeks ago. Hopefully we will see you really soon.

Wright Place said...

So seriously couldn't you crop me out of that picture or something!! The girls look cute but me blah!!! It was fun chatting the other day!

Olson Family said...

I still can't believe I haven't seen Alix other than pitures! She is really cute! I wish I would have been able to see you guys last weekend! I hope everything goes ok for Larry!

G-ma Ann said...

Hey Jessica
i have a package that came to your old apartment. how can i get it to you?

Ann Whitney
801-647-0016

Heather O said...

She is growing so much! I loved all the pictures.

Jen said...

she is so cute! I can't believe your little sister is getting married! It's so weird to see all your younger sisters getting married...they're too little!! =) I miss you guys! How is it living at your in-laws? You guys wanna come over for dinner some time?Then you can come see our house too! And I can see cute little Alix!!