Sunday, April 19, 2009

Busy Busy

Well it definitely has been way too long since I last updated my blog. Tons has happened since then! First we moved out of our apartment on April 21st and into Jeremy's parents basement. My sister-in-law Amoree had her baby that same day. A beautiful little girl named Kenadee. She was 7 lbs 12 oz I think. Two weeks later she was in the hospital with RSV because she couldn't breathe and she stayed there for about a week. Alix got RSV as well, but we just did breathing treatments at home now both kids are doing great!
Jeremy and I put an offer on a house in Eagle Mountain and it was accepted so we are closing at the end of the month. We are so excited! If all goes well, we'll close the 30th of April and be able to move in the beginning of May.
So we have been busy busy busy! Hopefully I will be able to get some pictures up soon!

9 comments:

mrp670 said...

Yes, we hope to have some pictures soon. My girls are going to forget what you guys look like!

Laura Jett said...

How exciting!!! I am so happy for you! and glad that Alix is doing better!

Sheila Buchei said...

Congrats on the house and I'm so happy Alix is feeling better. Let us know when you get all moved in. We'd love to come see it.

The Johnsons said...

That is so exciting your buying a house. I'm glad both little girls are doing better, RSV is so scary. Does Amoree have a blog?

tiffanie said...

Hey, where is your house (ranches or city center)? We live out here in the ranches!! We will have to have you come over so our babies can be friends!!!

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

I am glad all the babies are better. RSV is never fun. Congrats on the new home and good luck with the move.

Candice said...

Congrats, on getting a house. That's so awesome!
In answer to your question... No honey, we'r enot moving out West at all. We're moving to Chicago in June and we'll most likely be there for another 3-5 years.
And unfortunately with my folks living in Montana now, we never get to Utah anymore. But if I ever come that way, I'll be sure and drop you line and see if we could see each other and catch. But don't hold your breath, I haven't the foggiest when us coming to Utah may ever happen. =(

Kellie and Andy said...

And don't forget that Jeremy sat on your and broke your wedding ring too. How sad :(

Jamie said...

SOrry that she had RSV..so sad! Congrats on your house!! We sure miss you guys:)