Friday, February 27, 2009

My little bro

On Tuesday, my sister's and I went out to pack meeting because my brother, Levi, was getting his arrow of light and my mom was getting an award for wood badge. Way to go! Anyway, we were finishing up dinner when Becca and Bryon decided to leave so Bryon could finish up some homework. I sent Alix home with them so they could drop her off with Jeremy-who was at home doing some work. About twenty minutes later, I realized Becca had my keys to the car! Fortunately, Mom said she could take me, Jackie, Aneti, Analei and Emalia home. While we were headed out to the cars, Levi, my cute little brother, turned to me with concern on his face and asked, "Where is Alix?" Now, I just could not pass up this opportunity-especially since Jackie had already told him we sent her home with Becca so I said "Oh my gosh I totally forgot her. She's still in the gym. You better go get her!" That sweet little kid had a look of panic on his face as he started at a dead run towards the church to get Alix. We all busted up laughing and yelled to him to come back. When we told him we sent her home with Becca, he was so mad! He kept calling me mean the rest of the evening and told Mom he would be getting even with me! It probably was a little mean tricking him like that but he is such a sweetheart. He really loves his nieces!

3 comments:

Bryon Becca Zoey and Shelby said...

oh that is so cute! and u r a meanie hahah ;)

Greg / Nancy said...

I second that - meannie weinnie!

mrp670 said...

As much as Levi whines about too many girls, he really loves his nieces.