Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Man in my Life

I don't remember doing this before so if I have, oh well!

The Man in my Life

What's your husband's name? Jeremy Ross Farnsworth

How long have you been married? 2 years

How long did you date? 1 year

How old is he? 28

Who eats more sweets? Definitely me

Who said "I Love You" first? He did

Who is taller? Jeremy is 5' 9 and 3/4" I am only 5' 8"

Who is smarter? Jeremy is for sure smarter than me!

Who does the laundry? I do unless the bed is covered with clean clothes that need to be put away and Jeremy is ready for bed...then he helps me fold them!

Who pays the bills? Well...Jeremy makes the money and I make sure all the bills get paid

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Hmmm.........I guess it depends which direction you are looking at the bed...I suppose we both do!

Does he snore? Only when he is really really tired or has a stuffy nose

What does he do in his spare time? Plays board games, xbox, computer games, but most of his spare time is spent hanging out with me and Alix

Who mows the lawn? We don't have any lawn to mow, we live in an apartment! I probably would because I like mowing the lawn

What is his favorite candy bar? He likes chewy candy better than candy bars but if he does eat a candy bar it is probably snickers???

Who cooks dinner? I do but Jeremy is really good to help out. I think he is a better cook than I am

Who drives? It depends if Jeremy wants to read the rules to a new game we got, then I definitely drive. If not, he does!

Who is the first to say they are wrong? Usually me because usually I am wrong!

Who kissed who first? Jeremy for sure! ;)

Who asked who out first? Jeremy asked me out first...I think he knew I really wanted to go out with him

Who wears the pants? We both wear pants hahaha okay for real I think neither one of us because usually we agree on the same things and if we don't, it's okay, we always work it out

Does he say he loves you every day? About ten times a day!

If you haven't done this yet, I think you should, it's kinda fun to think about the answers to these questions...some of them are harder than they look!

4 comments:

Greg / Nancy said...

Jess - you better change the color of the text. I can't read it. Thanks.

Greg / Nancy said...

Never mind, it was my computer!

Laura Jett said...

cute!! I love these & learning more about your man! ;)

mrp670 said...

Good thing Jeremy doesn't snore. I don't know how well he likes to sleep on the couch!