Friday, January 2, 2009

This year and last

I finally downloaded pictures from last year's Christmas from an old camera. So this was last year...
And this is this year. Isn't it crazy how time just flies by and how different things are in the space of a year?

Last year it was just me and Jeremy, this year we have the cutest little girl ever! Last year Mom and Dad had four granddaughters, this year they have six with another grandkid on the way! (Kristie, not me!) Kellie was still in high school and living at home, now she is up at college and there are only two kids left at home. Who knew that would happen so quick!

Well, we are very thankful for our family and for all the blessings we have in our lives. We have more than we need and we are so grateful! Here's to another great year! Happy New Year everybody!

5 comments:

Wright Place said...

THings do change so fast! You still are the cutest family! THanks for being do great! We Love you guys!

mrp670 said...

We had a lot more excitement than that on Christmas didn't we? I want to see some pictuers of Alix's first Christmas, etc. Thanks.

Candice said...

I like the pics but I have to admit I like the bunny ears pic better on your folks blog!!!!!!! :)

Jen said...

And just think...you could have another baby by next Christmas! Crazy huh! =) You guys are so cute! I miss you guys! I hope you get a cool neighbor to replace us at least!

Sarahtardo said...

help me with mine ok im tarded and dont know how to work it! :)