Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Jeremy!

It was Jeremy's birthday on the 3rd of January so we went skiing!

This is us on one of the ski lifts. It got so blasted cold going up those, I think by noon or one it was only 5 or 10 degrees up there, brrrh!

We went skiing for Larry's (Jeremy's Dad) birthday since his was the 30th of December. This is Jeremy, Bob Drennan, Larry, Tyler and Mike

Lunchtime! My favorite part!

Jeremy is an awesome skiier! I wanted to get a video of him going off some jumps but it was too cold for me to take my hands out of my gloves to do that!

After skiing we went to Bonnie and Larry's house for dinner and presents. Doesn't Jeremy's hair look awesome? ;) I made him a plate from Alix that has her footprints on it

5 comments:

Greg / Nancy said...

Looks like you had a great, but very cold time. Happy Birthday Jeremy.

Wright Place said...

Good times were had by all I hear!

mrp670 said...

That hair really is scary. We don't get hat hair here. I am glad you didn't die skiing. You are braver than I.

Olson Family said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! Happy late birthday to Jeremy!

Laura Jett said...

CUTE plate!! How did you do it?!? I wanna make one! :D