Thursday, July 1, 2010

More pictures of Carter

Well here are a few more pictures of Carter and the rest of the family. It's crazy how much he just fits into our family. I was a little stressed about having two kids but I love it!

Alix was more focused on watching the move than smiling and looking at the camera

Here is my little boy. He is so cute and such a good baby. I highly recommend the rest of my sisters having boys, they are great ;)

Me and Carter hanging out at the hospital

Carter is usually sleeping...unless it's late at night. Then he is wide awake!

My handsome boys. I love them both so much. I am so lucky to have them

Grandma Wolfley and her favorite grandson. I am the only one who can say that and it's actually true!


A rare awake moment during the day


Carter and his proud sister. Alix absolutely adores Carter. I hope he is patient with her, she can be kind of rough!

15 comments:

Dulcie said...

You are one lucky lady! You have a beautiful family. Love you Jess. Congrats on your handsome little man.

mrp670 said...

"Gentle" will probably become a big vocaubulary word around your house for a while. Carter really looks very cute, but I'd be ok sticking with girls.

Greg / Nancy said...

Very cute! I haven't heard anybody suggest who Carter looks like. Come on chickens, lets hear it.

Kaeloni said...

Very cute! Cute little family you've got!

The Bell Family said...

He is so cute. I love his big hands. I'm so happy for you and your family, love you, can't wait to come and meet him when I get back.

Jen said...

Soo cute! I Love the one of Alix holding him! Congrats again!!

Bryon Becca Zoey and Shelby said...

oh he is such a cutie!

Grandma Susie said...

Carter is adorable. Congratulations! My brother and I are 15 months apart and I know there were times when I tried to love him too much! I am sure Alix will be a great big sister. I miss your little family. Thank goodness for blogs.

Rebekah said...

So cute Jess!!! Congrats. Hope everything is going well. :)

Cari said...

What a little cutie!

jchushing said...

Well Dad, Carter certainly doesn't look like a girl, so I go with Jeremy. Especially if you look at his picture right next to the one of Jeremy. There you have it. And enjoy 2 while you can Jess. Three is a whole different ball game. ;)

Olson Family said...

such a cute little guy! Congrats to the three of you :)

Candice said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! a boy!!! well it's about time! I am just ecstatic for you guys. He's simply adorable. Congratulations honey!! *hugs*

MAYBERRY said...

Congratulations. He is so cute. Glad everything is going well.

Laura Jett said...

Oh my gosh I am such a slacker!! I didn't even know you had your baby!! I haven't been keeping up on blogs like I used to! Carter is SO cute!! Congrats Jess!!! Alix looks so dang cute with her little brother! Is she STILL liking him around? lol. At first most kids like the new baby, but then change when they realize how much time they take away from their time with mommy. lol. Anyway, Congrats again Jess!!