Sunday, August 10, 2008

Our Happy Day!!!

Jeremy and I went to the Temple last Saturday, August 2nd and were sealed together. It was the best day of our lives! It was amazing and a huge blessing to know that we for sure will be together forever now.



Joe, Jackie, Jess, Jer, Bryon and Becca


It was fun having my sisters there who have been married in the temple there with us along with Mom and Dad, we missed you Kristie! We'll have to go when you come visit next!






We had Larry take a picture with us. His mom left before we got out of the temple, so sad, I wanted a picture with her!




We are so happy!





The baby was kicking away during pictures, the little one is so happy we are sealed as a family now!








This is probably my favorite picture. The temple was so beautiful that day

5 comments:

Candice said...

Wow, Congratulations! I am so thrilled for you guys. And I love how the baby was kicking so much. I'm sure the baby understood what was happening, and how special it was for your family. By the way...do you know what your having, boy/girl?
Congrats again! The pictures are beautiful.

mrp670 said...

We are so excited for you. I'm sad that we missed it, but very happy for you. You have some great pictures posted.

Greg / Nancy said...

Congratulations! It was a real enjoyable trip to the Temple. You guys continue to be photogenic.

morgan said...

awww jess these pictures are so pretty! congrats!

Lindsay Kay said...

Oh my heck. I am so glad I just found your blog. Do you have your link right to my blog. It didn't seem like it. Anyway, you look so great!!! You are having a baby?!!! When are you due? You look so so so lovely. I am so glad you were able to go through the temple. Let me know how you are doing!
Love,
Lindsay